MetaImage2 Feedback - Open with & Section selection

I have now switched to V2, and there are a couple of things I was using frequently with V1 which seem to be missing.

1. In the Finder, when you select an image and right click on Open with … MetaImage, it does launch MetaImage, but does not load the selected file. You have to open the Finder from MetaImage and pick the file again.
  2. I was used to copy a whole section of tags like EXIF GPS from one image to another image, using Tags > Copy Selected then Merge, but It does not seem possible anymore to select a complete section (menu is greyed out).

Was this overlooked ?
Thanks again. I use it extensively to populate my “The Explorers” collection.
PS. macOS Monterrey 12.3.1

Hello,

The problem has been identified and it will be fixed next week in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

The solution is to hold the command key to select several tags. Then you have to right click on the files to copy the selected tags and paste them via the contextual menu. I think this process is the same as version 1.9.8.

Version 2.0.8 is now available. The writing issues have been fixed. Moreover, I replace the single click with a double click to edit. You can now select tags more easily.